1.11.10

My preference...


Oh god...my heart's all a-twitter. I know most people will tell you that a pitcher's duel is boring, but I disagree.

This year's post season has been won (and lost) by the pitchers. From the outstanding work of Halliday and Oswalt - admittedly agains The Reds, which sucked as a Red's fan, but you damn those boys owned us - to Wilson's inability to throw a single strike in San Francisco, I've enjoyed the hell out of watching the commanding performances of pitcher after pitcher.

Tonight is no exception...Lincecum and Lee are in complete and total control of the mound - both of them. We're into the 5th inning as I type this and Lincecum is already up to 6 strike outs. Lee is just behind him with 4...I love it.

Hell, I don't care if no one scores till it's after midnight...make those pansies at the plate work to get on base. Don't let them break your rhythm, boys...

This is some great stuff.

4 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

Chicks dig the longball...deal with it...

calencoriel said...

None of those chicks are me.

Therefore, they are wrong.

The mental focus involved with being able to pitch the way these boys are throwing tonight is way hotter than some steroid injecting muscle head who can only hit the ball.

PHSChemGuy said...

The winner is the one who can go deepest.

Deal...

calencoriel said...

I'll take Tim Lincecum over Edgar Renteria any day...sorry.

You can keep lusting after those muscle-bound, knuckle-dragging neanderthals like Pujols.