2.12.07

We'll give it another try...


Well, it's official. The Buckeyes are in the national title game for the second year in a row. I'm kind of amazed that it happened. Everyone who had to lose, did. Thanks West Virginia, thanks Mizzou - last night was great!
So, it's on to New Orleans and LSU for the national title on January 7th. It's a Monday night - which is stupid b/c I'll have school the next day and I'll be exhausted if I stay up and watch the whole thing.
I'm kind of surprised how many of my blog posts have had to do with sports...I'm typing this as I the Bengals and Steelers go to halftime...and I spent most of my weekend watching football. I would have added a basketball game to the entertainment, but I had to be a mom and couldn't go to the high school basketball game I wanted to go to...
I'll have to go to a play or something to balance things out...

5 comments:

joey said...

i hear tress was at your workplace today too...pretty sure he was scouting recent-merit-award-winner-who-me-mutually-know's bowlng skillz

PHSChemGuy said...

He was, indeed, in the hizzouse...

I somehow doubt he was looking for bowlers, though...

wv: erhijfft

calencoriel said...

When I heard he was in the building, I almost peed...

Grace said...

Where the heck was I???

P.S. I wish you would have peed. I'm sure if word got around to him, he would have definitely made time to come meet the teacher who peed when they were informed of his presence. And on top of that it would have been an absolutely hilarious story. Oh well....

cmorin said...

I went to a student section meeting to learn the cheers for the upcoming game. Tress showed up to support those that are supporting him. We made eye contact... it was kind of a big deal. I have a picture of him, and he is looking at my camera I swear.

wv: dumubt..... the sky is the limit with this word. Some one please come up with something other than the obvious.