31.7.08

Happy Birthday, Harry!!


Today is officially Harry Potter's birthday. It's in the book. In fact, it's in book #1 and mentioned in each subsequent novel. He's a Leo. I love the books. I can't wait for the next movies. I love the Lego's. I love fan forums. I want my little sister to meet Daniel Radcliffe and marry him. (He's a year younger than her, it could work...shut up)

Anyway, I love the whole HP world. A lot more than these people, anyway...

So, Happy Birthday Harry!

PS. Um...may I just add this: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

Dig the darkness...looks like they're keeping in making the tone of the films darker and darker...dig that...

calencoriel said...

First of all, thank you, finally, for someone commenting on the HP post.

Second of all, yes, this trailer is definitely dark - and I'm SO thrilled to see the focus that they're going to take with the young Voldemort, I can't stand it.

I'm also very hopeful that we'll get to meet Marvolo, Merope and
Morfin in the movie...jeesh, you wanna talk dark, that scene would be really dark...and CREEPY!!

I also love the way they show the memories being stored in the vials. I think it will help the audience who haven't read the books understand what the heck is happening in the final movie when Snape is dying and leaving his memory for Harry. (My favorite chapter in the final book, btw...)

jeesh, I'm a freaking geek...