24.3.09

Not Waxing Poetic This Year..


It's 6:55pm. My alarm went off this morning at 4:40am and I haven't stopped since - school, meeting, walk, get the kids, make dinner, supervise homework, fold laundry, and now...I want to crawl into bed with a glass of red wine and grade IB Biology tests. (Just one glass, that won't mess up the grades too much)

Instead, I'm about to change my clothes for the third time today and we're off in 15 minutes to get to baseball practice on time.

And today is WAY easier than yesterday...

Dogs...seriously...just have dogs. One day I'll take the time to really expound on the whole idea of motherhood and why you should seriously think about whether or not it's something you want to do...

5 comments:

Bdubba said...

You mean it gets worse as they get older.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

PHSChemGuy said...

Wait, was this one aimed at me?

'Cause that shipped has all but sailed.

calencoriel said...

Um...no, narcissist. It was aimed at the girls I teach...

Katydid said...

But you make it look so easy. Most of the time.

achilles3 said...

I know I don't wanna be a mother.