24.6.09

NPR's reach knows no bounds

I love npr. I started this blog just so I could point out the cool stuff I hear from time to time on npr. My love for all things npr is not absolute, however.

I hate Car Talk. Those guys aren't funny and I don't really think they actually help anyone. I think they're more interested in talking about themselves than trying to actually help someone who is calling a radio show for help with their car instead of going to - god forbid - a mechanic for help with the car.

And their voices are annoying.

But then I saw this while flipping through channels one afternoon and decided I needed to rethink my hatred because there's no way they can be all bad if they're going to guest star on one of the all time greatest children's shows in PBS history.



...everyday when you're walking down the street...

No comments: