19.6.08

TMI

So, here's what I've been up to lately...

I added like 10 recipes of summer salads to my recipe box on the Food Network webpage.

I unsuccessfully tried to imitate my mother's spinach ball recipe - trial two coming up this weekend. Unfortunately, my mom lost the recipe so I'm trying to re-invent it.

I've organized all the Christmas wrapping paper, crafts and kid's toys in the basement. (This was a two day event that basically led me to understand that my kids have way too many toys and I never need to purchase another gift bag for ANY occasion again)

I've scrubbed the wooden blinds in the kitchen.

I've gotten caught up on the laundry.

I washed all the bedspreads, mattress pads and bathroom throw rugs.

I've walked every day, first thing in the morning so I don't have to do that annoying clothes changing thing...

I've lost nine pounds...

I've read last two months of Toothpaste for Dinner for no reason.

I caught MRSA from my daughter and now I'm on a double course of antibiotic and I'm really enjoying two of the side effects of the medication: anxiety and nausea! The MRSA manifested itself on the front of my left thigh...it's hideous. However, the heat from the laptop acts as a nice subsitute for the warm compresses I've been advised to apply.

I bought all new pillows for every bed in the house.

We've gone to the dentist.

I've had my annual physical.

I've done nothing toward the curriculum guide I need to finish before school starts - which is alarmingly two months from TODAY.

I made my son brinner tonight and he helped. (Way more fun that you'd think)

On slate for tomorrow: cleaning out the fridge and pantry and organizing the board games behind the bar. My kids have too many toys.



Aren't you glad you checked in today?

1 comment:

achilles3 said...

I read a book,
played piano,
worked out,
played on the internet,
wrote,
listened to new music,
caught up with NPR,
and got ready to go out to have some drinks.

ah being single in a foreign country...
;-)