19.7.08

And there was much disappointment...


After finishing last night's post, the oldest wanted to read my blog a bit and after watching the Furry Happy Monsters video there were a few comments:

"I remember watching that on The Street when I was little"

"You really liked that one, I remember, we danced..."

"Hey, are they like a real group or something??"

Oh god...he really asked if REM is a real group. That actually happened.

And this is after the "Who is Bob Marley?" query earlier this summer.

I clearly have work to do...

4 comments:

TL said...

I may have to report you to child services... But your track record of Halloween costumes may just save your butt...

calencoriel said...

The stresses of parenting never end...

PHSChemGuy said...

That's it. I'll be bringing over a cd quiz of music that all middle class, midwestern, white people need to know.

For every question The Bo gets wrong, your dog loses a toe.

achilles3 said...

REM was my third very capable parent. I can sing "Green" forward and backward all day everyday and twice on Sunday.