3.12.09

So far, so good...


Just a quick little update after that last exasperating post...

1. Only 15 more IA's left to grade...and I've only had them for 4 days. I can breathe again.

2. Christmas cookies WILL be made on Saturday evening - the little one and I are hanging out together while the men are at the basketball game and we will be baking fools.

3. Christmas decorations will go up on Sunday - inside and out.

4. Everything I needed to do this week both at home and school got accomplished. I don't know where the energy came from, but it was there and mentally, I'm WAY better than I was on Sunday last week.

5. Just for fun, I've posted my favorite pic from last week's Thanksgiving festivities.

2 comments:

Bdubba said...

I knew you could do it! You're always one awesome teacher/Mom/etc/etc/etc. Enjoy every moment as you will never get a chance to live that one again.

calencoriel said...

Thanks, bdubba...I just got really low at the end of the last little break and the beginning of work again. I was so looking forward to relaxing and enjoying Thanksgiving that the reality of going back to fitting teaching (and enjoying it)
into the rest of the stuff I do with/for the family everyday got me a little overwhelmed.

You'd think after 20 Thanksgiving Breaks, I'd know myself a little better than that...jeesh. : )